Catholic Charities' Counseling Services emphasizes building upon personal strengths and developing new skills to help clients achieve their goals for personal and interpersonal well-being. We offer in-office counseling sessions for 45-50 minutes. Frequency of sessions and duration of treatment are determined in a consultation with the counselor.
Our counselors in both Knoxville and Chattanooga can provide presentations, workshops, and educational programs on a variety of topics to churches and others groups. Please contact the counseling office nearest you for information.
For printable versions of the counseling intake packets that can be printed and completed before your initial appointment,
click the appropriate link below.
- Catholic Charities of East Tennessee served more than 3322 individuals last year.
- We offer nine innovative programs to serve anyone with demonstrated need, regardless of religious affiliation.
- We estimate that fewer than 5% of the neighbors we serve Catholic.
- Children who are victims of abuse, neglect, or other endangerment.
- Seniors, including the homebound, the homeless, and victims of elder abuse.
- Women and men preparing for the arrival of an unplanned baby.
- Homeless individuals living with HIV/AIDS or with chronic mental health issues.
- Families in hardship, including immigrants, refugees, and rural Appalachian families.