The Pregnancy Help Center provides helpful, non-judgmental assistance for couples and individuals dealing with the varied challenges of parenthood. With five locations throughout East Tennessee, the Pregnancy Help Center provides information that parents can trust, as well as a listening ear—you don't have to face it alone.
- Catholic Charities of East Tennessee served more than 3322 individuals last year.
- We offer nine innovative programs to serve anyone with demonstrated need, regardless of religious affiliation.
- We estimate that fewer than 5% of the neighbors we serve Catholic.
- Children who are victims of abuse, neglect, or other endangerment.
- Seniors, including the homebound, the homeless, and victims of elder abuse.
- Women and men preparing for the arrival of an unplanned baby.
- Homeless individuals living with HIV/AIDS or with chronic mental health issues.
- Families in hardship, including immigrants, refugees, and rural Appalachian families.
· Free Pregnancy Testing
· Non-judgmental & Caring Advice
· Friendship & Emotional Support
· Medical, Legal & Educational Referrals
· Pregnancy & Prenatal Information
· Service Agency Referrals
· Adoption Information
· Pregnancy Options Information
· Post-Abortion Counseling
· Earn While You Learn Program
Non-judgmental & Caring Advice
Friendship & Emotional Support
Medical, Legal & Educational Referrals
Pregnancy & Prenatal Information
Service Agency Referrals
Pregnancy Options Information
Earn While You Learn Program
5720 Uptain Road, Building 6100, Suite 4200, Chattanooga, TN 37411
Contact: Sheri Fava
(423) 826-0673 or email@example.com
1409 W. Market Street, suite 109, Johnson City, TN 37604
Contact: Heather Jones
(423) 328-0070 or firstname.lastname@example.org
119 Dameron Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37917
Contact: Ernestine Meiners
(865) 212-4942 or email@example.com
300 W. Beech Street, LaFollette, TN 37766
Contact: April Ray-Berry
(423) 437-3416 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2967 Highway 297, Newcomb, TN 37819
Contact: Christin Young
(423) 437-3416 or email@example.com
Supported by United Way of Greater Knoxville and United Way of Anderson County