Our Pregnancy Services consists of two programs with 6 locations in East Tennessee.
Click an image below to visit each program's page for in-depth details on their locations and services.
24-Hour Helpline: 1-877-990-4673
- Catholic Charities of East Tennessee served more than 3322 individuals last year.
- We offer nine innovative programs to serve anyone with demonstrated need, regardless of religious affiliation.
- We estimate that fewer than 5% of the neighbors we serve Catholic.
- Children who are victims of abuse, neglect, or other endangerment.
- Seniors, including the homebound, the homeless, and victims of elder abuse.
- Women and men preparing for the arrival of an unplanned baby.
- Homeless individuals living with HIV/AIDS or with chronic mental health issues.
- Families in hardship, including immigrants, refugees, and rural Appalachian families.
Administrative Office • The Regas Building • 318 N. Gay Street, Ste. 100 • Knoxville, TN 37917 • 865-524-9896