The five Pregnancy Help Centers provide for the needs of children in low-income situations. The parents or guardians are never denied services based on faith affiliation or orientation. The Center also provides helpful assistance for couples and individuals dealing with the varied challenges of parenthood in the forms of education and support. With five locations throughout East Tennessee, the Pregnancy Help Center provides information that parents and guardians can trust, as well as a listening ear—you don't have to face it alone.
The Pregnancy Help Center offers Earn While You Learn educational credits redeemable for infant or even toddler items. Credits can be used for daily needed infant supplies, as well as larger ticket items, such as car seats, cribs, etc. Earn While You Learn is an evidence based program and an excellent opportunity to learn about your pregnancy
and improve parenting skills while earning the material items needed along the way!
- Catholic Charities of East Tennessee served more than 3322 individuals last year.
- We offer nine innovative programs to serve anyone with demonstrated need, regardless of religious affiliation.
- We estimate that fewer than 5% of the neighbors we serve Catholic.
- Children who are victims of abuse, neglect, or other endangerment.
- Seniors, including the homebound, the homeless, and victims of elder abuse.
- Women and men preparing for the arrival of an unplanned baby.
- Homeless individuals living with HIV/AIDS or with chronic mental health issues.
- Families in hardship, including immigrants, refugees, and rural Appalachian families.
· Free Pregnancy Testing
· Non-judgmental & Caring Advice
· Friendship & Emotional Support
· Medical, Legal & Educational Referrals
· Pregnancy & Prenatal Information
· Service Agency Referrals
· Adoption Information
· Pregnancy Options Information
· Post-Abortion Counseling
· Earn While You Learn Program
Non-judgmental & Caring Advice
Friendship & Emotional Support
Medical, Legal & Educational Referrals
Pregnancy & Prenatal Information
Service Agency Referrals
Pregnancy Options Information
Earn While You Learn Program
5720 Uptain Road, Building 6100, Suite 4800, Chattanooga, TN 37411
(423) 826-0673 or email@example.com
1409 W. Market Street, suite 109, Johnson City, TN 37604
(423) 328-0070 or firstname.lastname@example.org
119 Dameron Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37917
(865) 212-4942 or email@example.com
300 W. Beech Street, LaFollette, TN 37766
(423) 437-3416 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2967 Highway 297, Newcomb, TN 37819
(423) 784-7322 or email@example.com