The Office of Immigrant Services is a DOJ recognized law office that provides immigration legal services to immigrants and refugees in our community. This program offers legal assistance with family reunification, adjustment of status for refugees and asylees, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) renewals, and humanitarian services under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), and more.
Are you looking for either low bono or pro bono legal representation? We are here to help.
- Catholic Charities of East Tennessee served more than 3322 individuals last year.
- We offer nine innovative programs to serve anyone with demonstrated need, regardless of religious affiliation.
- We estimate that fewer than 5% of the neighbors we serve Catholic.
- Children who are victims of abuse, neglect, or other endangerment.
- Seniors, including the homebound, the homeless, and victims of elder abuse.
- Women and men preparing for the arrival of an unplanned baby.
- Homeless individuals living with HIV/AIDS or with chronic mental health issues.
- Families in hardship, including immigrants, refugees, and rural Appalachian families.
Petitioning for family members
Adjustments of status
Renewing work permits
Citizenship and naturalization
Affidavits of support
Replacement of immigration documents
Administrative Office • The Regas Building • 318 N. Gay Street, Ste. 100 • Knoxville, TN 37917 • 865-524-9896