The Office of Immigrant Services provides immigration legal assistance to immigrants and refugees in our community. This program offers legal referrals, organizes informational sessions about immigration law, and hosts workshops to assist the community with DACA renewals, naturalization, and more.
Do you have questions about immigration or need help with immigration issues?
We are here to help.
- Catholic Charities of East Tennessee served more than 3322 individuals last year.
- We offer nine innovative programs to serve anyone with demonstrated need, regardless of religious affiliation.
- We estimate that fewer than 5% of the neighbors we serve Catholic.
- Children who are victims of abuse, neglect, or other endangerment.
- Seniors, including the homebound, the homeless, and victims of elder abuse.
- Women and men preparing for the arrival of an unplanned baby.
- Homeless individuals living with HIV/AIDS or with chronic mental health issues.
- Families in hardship, including immigrants, refugees, and rural Appalachian families.
Petitioning for family members
Adjustments of status
Renewing work permits
Citizenship and naturalization
Affidavits of support
Replacement of immigration documents