The Office of Immigrant Services provides low-cost assistance for those who cannot afford an attorney.
Do you have questions about immigration or need help with immigration issues?
We are here to help.
- Catholic Charities of East Tennessee served more than 3322 individuals last year.
- We offer nine innovative programs to serve anyone with demonstrated need, regardless of religious affiliation.
- We estimate that fewer than 5% of the neighbors we serve Catholic.
- Children who are victims of abuse, neglect, or other endangerment.
- Seniors, including the homebound, the homeless, and victims of elder abuse.
- Women and men preparing for the arrival of an unplanned baby.
- Homeless individuals living with HIV/AIDS or with chronic mental health issues.
- Families in hardship, including immigrants, refugees, and rural Appalachian families.
Petitioning for family members
Adjustments of status
Renewing work permits
Citizenship and naturalization
Affidavits of support
Replacement of immigration documents
In partnership with the East Tennessee Foundation’s Mount Rest Fund.