CARE SPECIALIST – EMERGENCY SHELTER SERVICES, Catholic Charities of East Tennessee – Knoxville, TN
We have full-time openings for Care Specialists at our Emergency Shelter Services. The CCETN Emergency Shelter Services are 24/7 staffed emergency shelters. Our employees enjoy a casual work environment, opportunities for development, and a real opportunity to make a difference. A comprehensive benefit package is offered.
Proof of high school degree or equivalent is required. 1-3 years experience within a social agency is preferred. Click Here for the full description. To apply submit resume to HR@ccetn.org. Please indicate “Care Specialist” in the subject line.
"We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.”
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a background check.
This employer uses E-Verify.
- Catholic Charities of East Tennessee served more than 3322 individuals last year.
- We offer nine innovative programs to serve anyone with demonstrated need, regardless of religious affiliation.
- We estimate that fewer than 5% of the neighbors we serve Catholic.
- Children who are victims of abuse, neglect, or other endangerment.
- Seniors, including the homebound, the homeless, and victims of elder abuse.
- Women and men preparing for the arrival of an unplanned baby.
- Homeless individuals living with HIV/AIDS or with chronic mental health issues.
- Families in hardship, including immigrants, refugees, and rural Appalachian families.