Stay tuned for updates.
Mark your calendars for Saturday, March 17, 2023! CCETN is the benefactor of all parade proceeds in support of programs and services.
Visit the Knox St. Patrick’s Parade website to learn more.
The Race for Kids is CCETN’s annual, premier event. Comprised of a 5K & Family Walk this fundraiser race supports our Children’s & Family Programming.
Stay tuned for details about next year's event in April 2023.
Check out 2022's race website for results and fun pictures:
The annual Knights Cup Lacrosse Tournament, hosted by the Knights of Columbus, is a three-day series of youth, middle school, high school, and college lacrosse competitions, including the NAIA Independent Conference Final Four Championship. Stay tuned for updates.
The Mountain Arts Program (M.A.P.) provides a creative learning outlet for children ages 5 to 15 to learn about Appalachian storytelling, arts, and crafts. The four-day M.A.P. program includes a nutritious lunch each day and each participant receives needed shoes, clothing, and classroom supplies for the coming school year.
- Catholic Charities of East Tennessee served more than 3322 individuals last year.
- We offer nine innovative programs to serve anyone with demonstrated need, regardless of religious affiliation.
- We estimate that fewer than 5% of the neighbors we serve Catholic.
- Children who are victims of abuse, neglect, or other endangerment.
- Seniors, including the homebound, the homeless, and victims of elder abuse.
- Women and men preparing for the arrival of an unplanned baby.
- Homeless individuals living with HIV/AIDS or with chronic mental health issues.
- Families in hardship, including immigrants, refugees, and rural Appalachian families.