These popular annual dinners, held in Knoxville and Chattanooga, brings the community together for an evening of fun and fellowship. The evening includes a cocktail reception, silent auction, dancing, and a dinner, as well as a program focusing on the work of CCETN in our community and a special presentation of the Pope Francis Service Award. Proceeds from the event benefit Catholic Charities of East Tennessee.
- The Knoxville Annual Dinner will be held on Thursday, March 5, 2020.
Click Here for Knoxville Tickets
- Chattanooga Annual Dinner will be held on Thursday, March 12, 2020.
Click Here for Chattanooga Tickets
The annual Knoxville St. Patrick's Day Parade is a festive parade and celebration held in downtown Knoxville every March. All proceeds from the parade are donated to Catholic Charities of East Tennessee.
This year the parade is on March 14! There is also a two-day Cel-O’bragh-tion in Krutch Park offering games, booths, and live music!
The annual Knights Cup Lacrosse Tournament, hosted by the Knights of Columbus, is a three-day series of youth, middle school, high school, and college lacrosse competitions, including the NAIA Independent Conference Final Four Championship. The 2020 tournament is scheduled for April 16-18!
The annual Kids' Walk & Fun Fest is a day of family fun for a great cause. The afternoon includes a walk around the track at Knoxville Catholic High School, plus a family fun fest featuring inflatables, games and prizes, live music, and complimentary refreshments.
Next year's Kids' Walk & Fun Fest will be held on Sunday, May 3, 2020.
Click Here for tickets and sponsorship opportunities!
The annual 365 Days of Hope Luncheon is a special event every autumn that features networking with business leaders and special guest speakers in the Knoxville area.
The next 365 Days of Hope Luncheon will be held in October of 2020.
Looking for a good reason to celebrate a night out with friends, organize an after-work gathering, or just to enjoy the beautiful weather – all while supporting Catholic Charities of East Tennessee? Heart for the Pour is hosted regularly at various breweries throughout Knoxville to benefit Catholic Charities.
The next Heart for the Pour event will be held at ELST Brewing Company (2419 North Central Street , Knoxville, TN 37917) on January 30! Click here for more details. We can't wait to see you there!
- Catholic Charities of East Tennessee served more than 3322 individuals last year.
- We offer nine innovative programs to serve anyone with demonstrated need, regardless of religious affiliation.
- We estimate that fewer than 5% of the neighbors we serve Catholic.
- Children who are victims of abuse, neglect, or other endangerment.
- Seniors, including the homebound, the homeless, and victims of elder abuse.
- Women and men preparing for the arrival of an unplanned baby.
- Homeless individuals living with HIV/AIDS or with chronic mental health issues.
- Families in hardship, including immigrants, refugees, and rural Appalachian families.