Counseling Services emphasizes building upon personal strengths and developing new skills to help clients achieve their goals for personal and interpersonal well-being. We offer in-office counseling sessions in Knoxville and Chattanooga. Sessions are approximately 50 minutes.
In the last 5 years, 100% of clients surveyed expressed satisfaction with services received.
Frequency of sessions and duration of treatment are determined in consultation with the counselor. Counseling is available to adult individuals and couples with issues such as relationship problems, anxiety, depression, grief, stress management, and faith/spirituality. Marriage preparation using FOCCUS is available at our Knoxville counseling office.
- Counseling is provided to adult individuals and couples
- Services are available to clients regardless of religious affiliation
- All counselors are credentialed and appropriately licensed
- Fees for counseling services are based on a sliding scale, which takes into account client household income and other variables
- We do not accept insurance or participate in TennCare
Our counselors in both Knoxville and Chattanooga can provide presentations, workshops, and educational programs on a variety of topics to churches and others groups. We also offer tele-health counseling, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Please contact the counseling office nearest you for information.
C/O 119 Dameron Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37917
Knoxville & Chattanooga