Catholic Charities' Counseling Services emphasizes building upon personal strengths and developing new skills to help clients achieve their goals for personal and interpersonal well-being. We offer in-office counseling sessions in Knoxville and Chattanooga. Sessions are approximately 50 minutes.
Our counselors in both Knoxville and Chattanooga can provide presentations, workshops, and educational programs on a variety of topics to churches and others groups. We also offer tele-health counseling, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Please contact the counseling office nearest you for information. For printable versions of the counseling intake packets and counseling release form that can be printed and completed before your initial appointment, or to return to the office electornically, click the appropriate link below.
Frequency of sessions and duration of treatment are determined in consultation with the counselor. Counseling is available to adult individuals and couples with issues such as relationship problems, anxiety, depression, grief, stress management, and faith/spirituality . Marriage preparation using FOCCUS is available at our Knoxville counseling office.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THESE FORMS / PRINT OR FILL OUT ELECTRONICALLY AND RETURN VIA EMAIL
- Catholic Charities of East Tennessee served more than 3322 individuals last year.
- We offer nine innovative programs to serve anyone with demonstrated need, regardless of religious affiliation.
- We estimate that fewer than 5% of the neighbors we serve Catholic.
- Children who are victims of abuse, neglect, or other endangerment.
- Seniors, including the homebound, the homeless, and victims of elder abuse.
- Women and men preparing for the arrival of an unplanned baby.
- Homeless individuals living with HIV/AIDS or with chronic mental health issues.
- Families in hardship, including immigrants, refugees, and rural Appalachian families.